Ever been on a blog post or article and get totally annoyed by giant Pinterest images taking up space and making the article harder to read? Have you ever wondered how to hide Pinterest Images in blog posts? Well, you’re in luck. It’s easy to do so right now we’re going to go through a quick tutorial.
Here’s the breakdown.
- Add a new image block.
- Insert images into the post where ever you’d like them (I typically add them at the very end of the post, but the choice is yours.)
- Click the 3 dots and select “Convert to HTML” from the dropdown.
- Replace or remove the following: figure class=”wp-block-image”
- Replace it with: div style=”display:none;”
- Make sure < is at the beginning and > at the end of what you just wrote in.
- Replace or remove the following from the end of the code: figure
- Replace it with: div
- Make sure </ is at the beginning and > at the end.
- That’s it!
Love this tutorial? Pin it for later – ya know, just in case. 🙂